Syarat-syarat pembayaran & pengiriman:
|Frame mterial:||0.75mm/0.95mm/1.15mm steel frame with AZ150 zinc coating||External wall:||100 or 50mm ALC panel/WPC board/fibre cement|
|Ceiling material:||MGOboard/ Gypsum board+others||Floor:||Laminate/wooden/tile|
|Insulation:||glass wool/EPS/XPS/PU sandwich panel||Roofing:||EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt|
High Level Modern prefabricated light gauge steel structure villa
Main structure: Light Gauge Steel
Wall material: ALC panel/fibre cement cladding+MGO board/gypsum board
Insulation material: Insulation material-glasswool
Ceiling material: MGO board/gypsum board with painting
Floor/foundation material: laminate flooring/wooden/PVC carpet
Door: steel security door/WPC or plywood door
Window: aluminum alloy/PVC
Roofing:steel sheet roofing/asphalt shingle
Other fittings: toilet,washbasin,shower,kitchen etc.
Life time: 100 years for structure
|Name||prefabricated villa||Application||Villa for living|
|Color||According to your material choice||Feature||
1.quickly to assemble on site;
2.good earthquake proof;
3.green,and energy save;
|Material||light steel and other parts material||Certificate||
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
(1)AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
(2)AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
(3)BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
(4)ENV1993-1-3 means Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
If You Need: prefabricated kit home; prefab kit home.steel structure homes.steel frame house
Only Need You To Provide Us:house area,how many floor and bedrooms,luxury or normally,or low cost configuation.
We Can Provide You:villa;bungalw;low cost house;granny flat;apartment etc.many style house.